"If we teach today as we taught yesterday, we rob our children of tomorrow" - John Dewey
Presentation from our BYOD evening 19th February 2015:
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is an established concept in which students bring their own device to school to assist their learning. A BYOD classroom has unlimited potential to enhance and improve learning by opening new and different ways of learning.
- Quicker access to information found on the World Wide Web.
- Fading of 3pm school day as devices and learning are taken home.
- Increased engagement from learners.
- File and information sharing between teachers and students.
- Collaboration through connected learning.
- Future ready students.
- Personalised Instruction through flipped classroom & individual access.
- Increased communication between home and school.
Use our quick links to find out more information on BYOD: